My Blog List

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My first fill!

I had my first fill  today, and it was a wonderful day out :)) I went up to Upper Pembroke Street, where Dr Chris De Bruyne holds his monthly aftercare class. There was a huge table in the waiting room and we all sat around swapping stories and experiences, it was great. Then I went in to see my surgeons aid and he was soooooo nice I could have stayed in there all day talking to him if had let me. I got a mole removed off my face (all part of the big transformation..!) and he was so nice, giving me advice about it and everything. Then he weighed me and told me that according to his scales I am down 15lbs since surgery.. but I dont know if I trust his scales to be honest, I like my own!! So it wasnt sore getting it done, just a bit uncomfortable when he was pushing on my port. I asked him how many cc's are in a helioast evolution band and he said that they had been tested up to 20mls, so it was just case of how much I needed in mine. So I am on liquids for two days now but I am going to try and do ten days, because I am returning to work after being off with a bad back for almost 11 months and I want to have lost a bit more before I go back. All in all I am happy with how it went and it definitely has renewed my ambition for success. I am really happy I got this done now, as for the last two weeks I have almost felt like it was pointless. Happy bunny all round :))

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a sucessful fill! I have never heard of the helioast evolution band...is it new?

    ReplyDelete