My Blog List

Thursday, February 24, 2011

day 9 post-op

Hi there people, I am just dropping you a quick note to let you know how today went. Well I got up today and I had an Actimel to start the day. It was slow to get down I must admit. I then had a muller rice for my lunch which was quite good, and a half a bowl of lovely home made soup (roasted red lentil and spicy sweet potato) and I managed half a bowl of that. Then I had a banana milk, low fat, and then later on I had a weight watchers mousse. Then tonight I sabotaged all my efforts by having two chocolate sponge fingers and some hot chocolate before I go to bed. I am pissed off at my food choices and If i am going to loose this weight that has to change and quickly. I did do a great walk, around 3 miles. loved it and felt really fresh after it. First of many.,,

No comments:

Post a Comment