My Blog List

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas food.. Yay or Nay?!!

Ok so today is Christmas eve, and I would normally be working up until late but this year as I am off with my back, I am having a lie on before I get up. My "Other half" is cooking the ham for tomorrows dinner, something he has started doing every year since we met and now looks on as a sort of tradition which is nice. Considering he struggles with tea and toast the rest of the year around its a great achievement LOL :)
Now usually I have loads of energy around Christmas and I am really looking forward to it. But this year is different. I am not looking forward to my Christmas dinner and all the trimmings as I usually would be, and I think I have finally ate myself sick with food. Now I haven't been stuffing my face constantly everyday (well, a bit..) but I have been doing very little exercise and I and feeling bloated, heavy and tired. I am sick of feeling sick and tired. I am thirty years of age for gods sake. I should have bounced out of bed at eight O'clock this morning, made my other half some tea and toast, and snuck back to bed for some Christmas festivities of our own. But that was the last thing on my mind.. Ewww.. the thoughts of having sex right now is just too much to bear!! The whole energy thing, the motion sickness (?) everything. I have the sex drive of a cabbage. I fell like a ninety year old for gods sake!! I know my other half just knows I don't have any interest in anything at the moment but I am feeling really bad about it. That is another thing I must put on my goal list.

11. Recharge sex life and find my inner vixen once more.

Hmmm.. ok. Im going for a snooze. I might be back later but if I am not, Happy Christmas everyone, and Shawnee, thank you for your comment to day. It is brilliant to hear from you!! xoxoxoxox big hugs y'all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment