My Blog List

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Down 4.8lb!!

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here in  few days as I have been readjusting to being back in my own house again after the Christmas. And it is good to be home I  have to say, I have a sh*t load to do around here, We are still not completely unpacked and we have a lot of sorting out to do. The good news is that I am down 4.8lbs, I weighed myself on Saterday morning (albeit dying of a hangover.. again) and I was amazed, I thought they were broken but nope, I weighed again and they said the same thing!! Wowzers. And to be honest, I didn't even kill myself trying tbh. Maybe it was just fluid or something, so I am just going to keep up what I am doing and hope it wasn't.
I am actually worried that if I lose some weight my surgeon wont do the op for me when I get there as I am still only borderline "big" enough, (although I feel and look like a complete heifer and my health is in ruins..) so Im hoping that wont be an issue.  I have decided to throw a party on the 29th of January, because I am 31 in early February, and I am starting my pre-op diet on the 1st of February so I am going to enjoy my final fling as a fat girl and that will be the last time all my nearest and dearest will see me unbanded (not that they will know when I am anyways but I will!!) and then hopefully by the time they see me again I will have shrunk into this pixie-like vixen with a slender waist and an ass you would die for. ( I am trying not to get too carried away here ok but just go with it LOL)
I am also happy to report that my sex drive HAS increased some what (if this is TMI please, just let me know, but this is all part of my transformation folks so I am here to share!!) and we rocked it this morning ;)
I am still worried about my new business that I am trying to get sorted at the moment, and money matters ARE an issue at the moment, but I am determined that I am still going ahead with my op and putting myself first this time. I have to get my deposit paid my the 13th of January so I must get to the bank asap and get that sorted.
I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen, I don't know why I feel this, maybe it is just my paranoia setting in, I do suffer from it, but I don't know.. I don't know if it is the life change I am going through or the pressure I am under financially and the new business etc,but it is there and I don't like that feeling. Just going to have to ride it out and see if it my instinct or just paranoia. We will have to wait and see.
I hope you are all getting on with your new years goal and enjoying the new year, It is a great time to wipe the slate clean and start again. I guess I will talk to you all tomorrow as I am going to try and get some sleep right now.. Fat Friends United Forever :)) Talk soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment