My Blog List

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mourning the loss of a dear friend.

Hi guys, I had to come on here and tell you all that tonight I ate the last of the worst foods that has made me fat, unhappy, unhealthy, and miserable. Tomorrow I start my pre-op diet and I am getting my band in 16 days time. I am very positive about it now.I am like "yes, I am being banded, I am going to change my life around, and I am going to svelte sexy and confident. I am READY to do this!!
I bought some celeriac today and I am going to make some healthy soups, i got some fat free yogurt for snacking and maybe for breakfast too with some berries and a banana for breakfast. I aim to drink at least two ltrs of water a day, and have baked potatoes and low fat fillings in them with salads, salads and more salads. I will touch base tomorrow lads. and let you know what I am eating and how I am feeling.
Love and fat kisses xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment