My Blog List

Monday, January 31, 2011

What a relief to be finally on my path to success!!

Ola people!! I have had a fairly uneventful first day on my pre-op, but I made an alarming discovery this morning :( Ok, so you know the way you have your "fat jeans" hanging in the wardrobe right? Well I have many of them, but I pulled out one pair to throw on me this morning to run to the shops and I swear, they wouldnt even go past my HIPS!!! I couldnt believe it.. like these were a pair of jeans that even at my heaviest the LAST time would always fit me. So apparently I am NOW at the heaviest I have ever been :( I was in shock.
So I weighed myself and I am 215 lbs. 31/01/11. Last time I am ever going to be that weight I can garauntee you that much! My Goal is to lose 75lbs, and I am setting myself  a date of July 1st, which gives me six months from tomorrow. Now I know that this seems very quick, I am aiming for a 3lb loss per week. Maybe a little unrealistic but If i need to move the goal posts then I am willing to that, once I see what my progress is like.
I had a Low fat protein shake for breakfast which I made with Vanilla soya milk
.https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=IRL&distribID=200002397632&language=en&gclid=CI60qLHBjaQCFQlbiAodSFkqOw
Now I am not promoting these products or anything it just happen'd that i bought some of their low carb rotein shakes in vanilla and they are quite pleasant tasting so I am giving them a whirl to see what results I get, I will keep you posted.
And then I had a chicken salad for lunch and I am going to have another shake for supper. I still feel really bloated and I did not drink enough water today but I am going to try and do that tomorrow, which will be difficult as I am going on a journey tomorrow and I will have to keep peeing.
I bought some lovely fat free yogurts to snack on and some sugar free hard sweets to suck when I need something sweet so I will let you know how I get on with those.
I gotta run folks Il touch base tomorrow ok xx

No comments:

Post a Comment