My Blog List

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ok Here are the FINAL dates for my Surgery to make me a SKINNY BITCH :)

I am getting banded in Belgium, by a Dr called Christaan DeBruyn on the 15th of February and he is meant to be the best bariatric surgeon in Europe. He also does surgery here in Ireland, but it is 7,000 euro.. and I can go to him in Belgium and get it done for 4,100 euro. My flights will cost an extra 200 euro, and as a treat for me and my wonderful fiance (awwww, I cant tell you how much I love him..!) We are going to be staying in The Sheraton and staying a few extra nights. I am really happy and over the moon. :) The rooms are lovely and the beds are super comfy, so we can just hang out, watch a few films, and generally just chill out. We were really meant to stay in a different hotel but we decided to go for a bit of luxury.. So I will be flying out from Ireland on the 14th (valentines day!!) and then the next day is SCARY day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment