My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

Late night danger time.. How did I do?!

Hi everyone! I said earlier that I would let you know how I got this evening. Well I am about to hit the hay so I know I am done eating for the day. After my dinner and one small TINY piece of dark chocolate, I got hungry about four hours later and I had a cup of Horlicks (pictured below) made on one cup of skim milk and another two tiny pieces of dark chocolate..(pictured beside the Horlicks!) and I put a small teaspoon of sugar in it :( I know, its alot of sugar for an evening but normally I would have eaten a whole bar of chocolate (family sized..) and maybe had some toast, some pate, whatever was at hand. Then after about another two hours I needed something in my tummy again after the painkillers I took for my back So I had another cup of Horlicks, on skim milk with a small teaspoon of sugar.  I am trying to keep myself just happily sustained and not have an all out blow out like I normally would, and I feel that I have done quite well so I am happy with myself today :)
I feel happy that I ate my dinner out of my one cup pot and felt full after it, and I am happy that I did not binge later this evening and make a little pig out of myself. I have to start drinking my water and incorporating more fruit, veg and less sugar and carbs. As I say, tomorrow is another day, and I will try and focus on that tomorrow.I have to try and get some exercise too so tomorrow I am going to go to the park..
I think I am trying to FOCUS on myself at the moment, and listen to my body. I hope you all had a good day today and that you are all looking forward to us all getting skinny and healthy in the year ahead. Here's my Horlicks as promised! And that is the chocolate beside it.. see? TINY!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hellooooooo, I got band by chris de Bruyne in feb best move I ever made. So far so good Nd I been experiencing steady weight loss. If you need any help or advice give me an email I am on David.cank@networkrail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!! that is so cool, thank you for getting in touch! Im going to follow you ok, I am after having a terrible time I just had to shut down my facebook account and ny youtube account I left them on and someone made some horrible remarks on my page.. I will be back though ;) Im going to email you ok? Im so delighted to hear from you :))

    ReplyDelete