My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today was a good day..

Hi everyone :) I think I have done ok today. I have not yet complied with all of my list yet but today I had a breakthrough mentally. I got up and had a cup of tea (I need my tea in the mornings!) and I had two slices of light toast (Nimble bread, 48 cals per slice and nearly 3g of protein) and two cheese triangles on it. (approx 50 cals and 2g of protein) So that was 180 cals and 10 g of protein for my brekkie. Then I wasn't hungry until much later but when I did get hungry I had two satsumas and they were LOVELY!! So sweet, just hit the spot. Then I decided to eat my dinner out of a one cup pot, just to see what it would feel like.. And you know what? It FILLED me. I had enough. I didnt want anymore after I was finished. I will show you the cup measures I have bought, I put an Actimel beside them just to show what size these little fellows are ok ;)




 This picture is the Curry I had for dinner, I dont usually eat "ready made" food but this is definitely one of the better ones on the market here in Ireland and it has about 320 cals and 24g of protein in the whole pot, but thanks to my one cup pot ( I think I am going to call it Cuppy!) I did not eat all of that. I made basmati rice mix through with it and I dont I dont think it was a good idea, I would have preferred it to be a more protein based meal. (Tomorrows another day!!) The only thing was I was longing for something sweet after it, so after analysing my craving, I decided to have on TINY piece of dark chocolate and I was happy.. So all in all, good day all around SO FAR.
The evenings are my "bold times".. so fingers crossed I can control myself this evening. I will probably have a nice cup of Horlicks, which has loads of good stuff in it and will satisfy a sweet tooth made on skim milk and that will be it. Hopefully. Il blog a bit more later and let you know If Iv been good ;)
Ok, chat later fellow fat fighters, may the force be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment