My Blog List

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What if the fat girl within still wants the bad stuff...???

Hi everyone, I am sorry I havent blogged in ages but I have been busy.. I am really looking forward to my operation, the 15th of Feb (WOOOOOHOO!!!)  and I am starting my low fat diet to shrink my liver on the 1st of Feb,,  so I got like one more week to indulge in all my favorite foods. And boy am I gonna enjoy them!! Im going to get my Mum to make me some of her home made brown bread, and when its straight out of the oven, I am going to slather it in real butter and make love to that bread like its never been loved before LOL !! I have grown up with my Mums Brown bread since I was little, its a family tradition (you know us Irish and our Mums brown Bread!!) So that and I think I am going to make a lasagne maybe, steak, all the good stuff. I have been reading up on Fruit and veg juices ( i have a juicer lurking in the back of my cuppard!!) and its going to be used ALOT, I plan on being very healthy with my food choices, but then again, I have always had these great plans and none of them ever lasted long.. hence I'm a fatty!!
I am hoping and praying I dont start cheating the band and not  making it work for me.. I will be soo depressed.
I really want this to be the start of a new life for me and I am aiming to look somewhere like Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz. Big dreams, but these are my dreams, and they are precious to me. I am also planning to get some moles removed from my face (i hate them!!) and I am also going to get my Rosacea treated. It is not bad but I have very rosie cheeks that I hate. So all in all, I know what I want, I know its going to be a battle, it will be the battle of my life, but that is exactly it. I am FIGHTING for my life, and theres no going back now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment